If you are like me then you have a lot of jewelry and not a lot of room for that jewelry. I make handmade jewelry and at any given time it could be all over my house, bathroom, bedroom, living room, etc and finding a specific piece can be a real challenge.
This Lockable Jewelry Cabinet might help you get your jewelry organized and NOT take up a lot of space in the process.
In this review I will go over the details of the jewelry cabinet and give my thoughts on it, so Let’s begin.
– Item # UJJC93W
-Product Weight 23.1 lbs
-Shipping Weight 28.6 lbs
– Mirror Size 39 5/8 H x 10 7/8 L (inches)
– Overall Size 47 1/4 H x 14 1/8 W x 3 5/8 D (inches)
Inside the cabinet you will find….
-1 solid wood rod for scarfs/ ties/ etc
– 1 functional pocket for storing eyebrow pencils/ mascara/ etc
– 2 bottom drawers for small accessories
-5 shelves for glasses/ perfume/ watches/ etc
-32 up and hooks for necklaces/ bracelets/ chains and other valuables
-90 earring notches and 48 earring holes for 69 pairs of earrings
– 60 compartments for rings and earring studs
– 6 Auto ON and OFF LED lights
9 out of 10
– I like the fact that it can be door or wall mounted ( doesn’t take up floor space)
– LED lighting is really nice
– Real glass mirror
– Velvet liner is awesome
– 3 adjustable heights for door hanging application
– the storage space is unbelievable
– Could not find any warranty info
– Doesn’t come pre- assembled
– issues closing it if you have really bulky jewelry
– Price seems a little high to me
The Best price
Thoughts of product
I really like that cabinet and the fact it doesn’t take up any floor space is awesome. I did not think all my jewelry would fit in it but man was I wrong and I still have room for more ; you know what that means.
If you have a lot of jewelry scattered all over like I did then this can really help you out, the price is a little steep in my opinion but it is truly a solid cabinet… I gotta say. To assemble the cabinet it is really easy and the mounting process is simple ; the instructions walk you though everything.
You will need 3 AAA batteries because they are NOT included.
Do you think this Cabinet is right for you?
If you have any questions or would like to add to this review please comment below.